Lesson 07 - Your Work - Main
In this episode, we learn how to talk about our work.
Posted on 2017-05-26 02:12:42
In this episode, we learn:
- to tell people what we work as;
- to tell people where we work;
- the directional noun 里 (lǐ, inside)
- the interrogative pronoun 哪里 (nǎlǐ, where); and
- the retroflex version of “where” (哪儿, nǎr).
Listen to the lesson
This audio lesson is free, as are all the main audio lessons of this course. In addition we do offer a members' version of the course which includes enhanced podcasts, lesson guides, supplement audio files, and Chinese character learning packs. Find out more about our premium version below.