Lesson 08 - Things You Like - Main
In this episode, we learn to talk about our likes and dislikes using a variety of new adverbs.
Posted on 2017-05-26 02:12:42
In this episode, we learn:
- to talk about our likes and dislikes using the verb 喜欢 (xǐhuān, to like);
- a few adverbs to help convey different degrees of our likes and dislikes;
- the conjunction 还是 (háishi, or);
- the adverb 都 (dōu, all); and
- how to say “prefer” using 比较 (bǐjiào, quite).
Listen to the lesson
This audio lesson is free, as are all the main audio lessons of this course. In addition we do offer a members' version of the course which includes enhanced podcasts, lesson guides, supplement audio files, and Chinese character learning packs. Find out more about our premium version below.