Lesson 12 - The Seasons and Your Moods - Main
In this podcast, learn to use adjectives and form simple subject-adjective sentences. Link to survey: http://svy.mk/1rq4J86. October 50% discount code: pod_oct14.
Posted on 2017-05-26 02:12:42
In this episode, we learn:
- to construct simple subject-adjective sentences;
- the use of the question word 怎么样(zěnmeyàng);
- a number of useful adjectives;
- the adverbs 比较(bǐjiào), 挺(tǐng)…的(de), and 有点(儿)(yǒudiǎn(r)); and
- the conjunction 可是(kěshì).
Listen to the lesson
This audio lesson is free, as are all the main audio lessons of this course. In addition we do offer a members' version of the course which includes enhanced podcasts, lesson guides, supplement audio files, and Chinese character learning packs. Find out more about our premium version below.