Lesson 02 - Main - Dimsum Hanyu Pinyin
In this episode, we look at the first three sets of initials (b, p, m, f, d, t, n, l, g, k, h), the six basic finals (a, o, e, u, i, ü), and the combinations they can form.
Posted on 2017-05-26 02:12:42
In this episode, we will learn:
- how to voice the six basic finals (a, o, e, u, i, ü);
- how to voice the first set of initials (b, p, m, f);
- how to voice the second set of initials (d, t, n, l);
- how to voice the third set of initials (g, k, h);
- the combinations between these initials and finals; and
- how these finals are written and voiced when used without initials.
Listen to the lesson
This audio lesson is free, as are all the main audio lessons of this course. In addition we do offer a members' version of the course which includes enhanced podcasts, lesson guides, supplement audio files, and Chinese character learning packs. Find out more about our premium version below.