Lesson 02 - Lesson Guide - Dimsum Hanyu Pinyin
This is the lesson guide for lesson 02 of Dimsum Hanyu Pinyin.
Posted on 2017-05-26 02:12:42
In this episode, we will learn:
- how to voice the six basic finals (a, o, e, u, i, ü);
- how to voice the first set of initials (b, p, m, f);
- how to voice the second set of initials (d, t, n, l);
- how to voice the third set of initials (g, k, h);
- the combinations between these initials and finals; and
- how these finals are written and voiced when used without initials.