Lesson 05 - Enhanced - Dimsum Hanyu Pinyin
In this episode, we look at the initials (j, q, x) and the finals (ia, iao, ie, iou, üe).
Posted on 2017-05-26 02:29:43
In this episode, we will learn:
- how to voice the initials (j, q, x);
- how to get the ju, qu, xu sounds from ji, qi, xi;
- how to voice the finals (ia, iao, ie, iou, üe);
- the abbreviation of iou when it is used with initials;
- five new Mandarin words: xièxiè, xiǎojiě, shǒujī, píjiǔ, yóutiáo; and
- the combinations between these initials and the finals.