Lesson 13 - Counting 11 to 99, Telling Time and Making Plans - Lesson Guide for Dimsum Characters
This is the lesson guide for the Chinese characters used in lesson 13 of Dimsum Mandarin.
Posted on 2017-05-26 02:12:42
In this lesson:
- learn five fundamental characters that also function as radicals;
- learn fourteen characters related to the conversations and phrases in lesson 13;
- learn the radical of each character;
- learn the sequence and direction of the strokes for all characters; and
- practice using the characters in actual sentences.