Lesson 09 - Activities You Like - Main
In this episode, we continue to talk about our likes and dislikes with regards to activities. We also learn how to invite someone to an activity, and ask for their phone number in the process.
Posted on 2017-05-26 02:12:42
In this episode, we learn:
- to use the verb 喜欢 (xǐhuān, to like) to talk about our preferred activities;
- a few important verbs and related activities;
- how to invite someone to an activity;
- how to ask for someone’s phone number; and
- how to read off strings of numbers such as those in a phone number.
Listen to the lesson
This audio lesson is free, as are all the main audio lessons of this course. In addition we do offer a members' version of the course which includes enhanced podcasts, lesson guides, supplement audio files, and Chinese character learning packs. Find out more about our premium version below.