Lesson 12 - The Seasons and Your Moods - Main
In this podcast, learn to use adjectives and form simple subject-adjective sentences. Link to survey: http://svy.mk/1rq4J86. October 50% discount code: pod_oct14.
Posted on 2017-05-26 02:12:42
In this episode, we learn:
- to construct simple subject-adjective sentences;
- the use of the question word 怎么样(zěnmeyàng);
- a number of useful adjectives;
- the adverbs 比较(bǐjiào), 挺(tǐng)…的(de), and 有点(儿)(yǒudiǎn(r)); and
- the conjunction 可是(kěshì).
Listen to the lesson
Sign up for FREE! or Login now to listen to this free audio lesson.
This audio lesson is free, as are all the main audio lessons of this course. In addition we do offer a members' version of the course which includes enhanced podcasts, lesson guides, supplement audio files, and Chinese character learning packs. Find out more about our premium version below.