Lesson 03 - Main - Dimsum Hanyu Pinyin
In this episode, we look at the second set of finals (ai, ei, ao, ou, ua, uo, uai, uei).
Posted on 2017-05-26 02:12:42
In this episode, we will learn:
- how to voice finals with more than one letter;
- the abbreviation of uei to ui;
- the actual sounds of bo, po, mo, fo;
- the writing rules when these finals are used without initials; and
- the combinations between the initials we’ve learned and these finals.
Listen to the lesson
This audio lesson is free, as are all the main audio lessons of this course. In addition we do offer a members' version of the course which includes enhanced podcasts, lesson guides, supplement audio files, and Chinese character learning packs. Find out more about our premium version below.